Say "I Do" in San Diego
You’ve found the love of your life – congratulations! It’s time to start planning your special day and your top priority is finding the perfect San Diego wedding venue. You’re looking for a picturesque location that showcases the outstanding seaside views of America’s Finest City. You’re looking for Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island Hotel.
Did you know paradise is only a short 1.5 miles from San Diego International Airport? Our central location is perfect for locals and out-of-towners alike, and both will be stunned by the gorgeous view of the marina, city skyline and sunset.
On your wedding day, you should be free to revel in the moment. At Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island Hotel, inhale the salty sea air as you take in the charming harbor scene. Relish in your guests’ enjoyment of the glorious food and exceptional cocktails. Then prepare for your bride or groom to take your breath away as you begin your life together.
Host Your Wedding In San Diego
Our Harbor Island location is a favorite for fiancés who are focused on a beachside theme. Nautical weddings are enhanced because the salty San Diego Bay is our closest neighbor. You have full reign of our creative events team and we dedicate ourselves to perfecting your preferences down to the smallest detail, setting the stage for the best day of your life. Explore our hotel highlights before planning for the big day:
- You and your guests can enjoy complimentary shuttle to and from the airport from 4:30 AM-Midnight
- Located less than 2 miles to the San Diego International Airport
- Indulge in modern American cuisine at our onsite Panorama Grill
- Collaborate with our onsite wedding planners to prepare for your once-in-a-lifetime event
- Discover over 6,800 sq. ft. of flexible wedding space
- The elegant Marina Ballroom offers over 3,000 sq. ft. of space featuring windows that overlook the marina
- Customize your catering menus to suit your palate and wedding theme
Choose A Wedding Venue
When you’re searching for a space to “tie the knot,” location is everything! Here at Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island Hotel, we offer over 6,800 sq. ft. of versatile space that can be decorated to fit your vision. You can’t go wrong – each of our event spaces cultivates its own distinct atmosphere.
Overlooking the harbor, the Marina Ballroom is spectacular by day or night. With plenty of space for your guests to mingle, the wedding celebration will fly by.
- 3,240 sq. ft. of event space
- Room Size: 54.00’ x 60.00’
- Accommodates 300 seated guests
- Plenty of room for everyone on your guest list
Tour the Marina Ballroom
Spinnaker Room and Patio
Picture sipping celebratory champagne, smiling in the bright San Diego sunshine, then relaxing in the salty breeze of dusk. The Spinnaker Room and Patio provides an idyllic setting for an outdoor California wedding.
- 720 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor space
- Room Size: 24.00’ x 30.00’
- Accommodates 60 guests
- Intimate, private area to watch the sun set
Explore Indoor and Outdoor Event Space
- Outdoor Patio Wedding Outdoor Patio Wedding
- Sunset Wedding Sunset Wedding
- Wedding Bouquet at Ceremony Wedding Bouquet at Ceremony
- Spinnaker Patio Reception Set-Up Spinnaker Patio Reception Set-Up
- Evening Outdoor Reception Evening Outdoor Reception
- Spinnaker Conference Room Spinnaker Conference Room
- Spinnaker Room View Spinnaker Room View
The Skyline Room is on an upper level of our hotel and it doesn’t disappoint. Take in the breathtaking San Diego panorama as you say “I do” to your one and only.
- 840 sq. ft. of event space
- Room Size: 24.00’ x 35.00’
- Accommodates 90 guests
- Floor-to-ceiling windows reveal the city’s beauty from afar
San Diego Skyline Room Gallery
- Cocktail Hour in the Skyline Room Cocktail Hour in the Skyline Room
- Classroom Set-Up Style Classroom Set-Up Style
- Wedding Reception Hors D'oeuvres Wedding Reception Hors D'oeuvres
Explore Our Reception Menus
Panorama Grill is located onsite – that’s the source of the delicious aromas at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Headed by Executive Chef JoAn Kosowski, the modern American menu contains classic dishes with a contemporary twist.
Offering onsite catering, Panorama Grill’s reception and event menu can be customized to your tastes. From hors d’oeuvres like coconut shrimp and crab cake sliders to dinners like herb-crusted Alaskan halibut and seared beef tenderloin, your guests will have lasting sensory memories of the festive feast.
Entertain Your Guests
With 211 fully-outfitted guest rooms, your friends and family will heartily appreciate your choice of San Diego wedding venue, especially after they discover all of our amenities:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 4 world-class beaches within 10 miles
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool spa
- On-demand, free airport shuttle running 4:30 a.m. to midnight
|Weddings Packages & Menus||Event Space Chart||Weddings at our Hotel|